Thursday, November 13, 2008

Planner Perils

And so it begins. As of tonight we are in the process of signing up out little lumberjack princess to the "Center Stage Dance Academy." She is very excited and was almost crying when she couldnt dance tonite. The dance classes will be every Wednesday night.

The joy of it all is that now she has an after school program on Tuesday and Thursdays, and now dance on Wednesdays. I have seen parents in my lifetime go from everyday normal people to "kid shuttling brain drained zombies." The week now holds 3 events for Anni. I have told Gena that her "dream car" will now have to be painted yellow and have a magnet on the side reading "Joe's Cab Shack."

The life we once knew carefree and being able to live our own schedules is gone. Replaced by Anni's agenda. I may never see football again.

More of ME

14 comments:

Chelle said...

Okay. My suggestion for getting out of shuttling her everywhere is.... GET MORE KIDS. Then they can entertain each other and you won't NEED dance class. I'm just sayin...

And by the way, you are KILLING me with the whole MORE OF ME sign-off. It hasn't gone unnoticed.

Gena said...

Hold on babe soccer season starts in the spring!

Do worry, I'm there for you!

And Chelle......ARE YOU OUTTA YO FLIPPIN MIND!!!??????

jeramy sossaman said...

first off....amazing that you've posted 3 times in the last week.

second....what you really need to do is just spank anni. then she won't want to go to anything...ever again

third....if that doesn't work spank gena in the car while you're waiting for anni to come out of her dance class....might be fun? i'm just sayin...

Chelle said...

I say just skip the spanking Anni part and spank Gena. She needs a good spanking.

jeramy sossaman said...

"...hurts so good....come on baby make it hurt so good...."

jeramy sossaman said...

"....sometimes love don't fee like it should...."

jeramy sossaman said...

"....hurts so good...."

Natalie said...

Wow! I thought of stopping by your blog here James to see what you are about... and... I think it is PRETTY STINKIN FUNNY!!! Did J, really just sing a chorus of that song???
I am gonna agree with Chelle on this, HAVE MORE KIDS! They just play with eachother! Sure there is fighting & you constantly have to "sush" them because you can't hear Family Feud, but in the long run it pays...

jeramy sossaman said...

james, gena....don't listen. misery loves company....i'm just saying...

Chelle said...

Jeramy you ARE getting pinched for that one. I won't forget... and when I see you... I WILL PINCH YOU.

But I did like that song... back in the day it was my jam.

James - if I don't get a new post I'm going to "show out."

Natalie said...

J, I don't really know how to take that last remark... I mean how would Sharon feel about it?... Are you saying that your four children are misery??? One has to wonder... Were your days with only Brady as fulfilling as they are now? Hmmm... I'm just sayin...

james said...

Sorry Ive been away, it is not alerting me to all these comments, anyway J you had me rolling. and Nat thanks for the visit, hope yu stick around.

love to sit and chat folks, but Im off to spank gena.....;-)

Gena said...

You people need to get a life!!!!

Haven't you figured out I'm the one who does the spanking in this family?

I'M JUST SAYIN.....!!!!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

wow. WE ARE amazing!