Saturday, November 22, 2008

Diagnosis Solved

About 8 years ago I noticed an annoying little rash on the shin of my lower right leg. We went to the doc to try to determine the cause and to this date have not been able to find the problem. It has come and gone every few months over the years and I just accept it and wait for it to disappear.

Then it hit me....the rash appeared shortly after I was introduced to Michelle Kiefer!!! This explains it all. As you know stress can be a cause of numerous ailments including rashes. And you know it has seemed to be less frequent since she moved 3000 miles away from me.

Boy am I glad i figured that out. Has anyone else noticed strange things happening after making her acquaintance?....to coin a Cali phrase "I'M JUST SAYIN..."

3 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

wow

Chelle said...

I'm literally speechless. My only thought is.... "this IS NOT happening right now."

Chelle said...

Quite a transition from your last post... "I'M JUST SAYIN'..."