Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Blog

Here I sit, all down and depleted
I came to blog, but it just got deleted

My friends all wonder where I have been
If my blogging days have come to an end.

Fear not fellow bloggers for all is still well
I soon will be ringing the old Blogger Bell

Im inspired to continue to raise the blog mast
And keep Michelle Kiefer from beating my @$$.

So just stay tuned to the Son of a Mitch
And Ill keep you informed of every time's stitch

So as Gena and Anni and I like to say
Get soul in the morining and have a GREAT day!

143N1

7 comments:

Gena said...

You make me proud babe.

jeramy sossaman said...

wow. you beat all. well done. this one is worth two!

Pastor's Perspective said...

CLASSIC MITCHELL! BRAVO! WORTH THE WAIT!

Chelle said...

"We fall down.... we lay our (blogging) crowns... at the feet of ......."

This, my friend, is a masterpiece.

But if you don't log back in and spell Kiefer correctly I really am gonna beat your tail.

james said...

damn, that's second time ive mispelled your name..I think you should change it

Chelle said...

I think it would be much easier if you'd just learn how to spell it. Just a thought....

But THANKS!

jeramy sossaman said...

glad i'm not the only one.